Twilight Justice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for members of Twilight Justice and Blue Feathers

3 posters

The gnome and the warcraft

Clammy
    Clammy
    Admin

The gnome and the warcraft Empty The gnome and the warcraft

Post by Clammy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 am

There he was. On his way to kill evil, with his loyal team around him. It filled him with pride.
    Everyone had a happy balloon for celebrations afterwards.

They went into the cave system. It was earily silent there. Luckily the team was not silent, so that was quickly overcome. The druid rushed forward...only to bounce back against a wall. "that kinda hurt" he complained. So the paladin, full of good intent, gave him some cheese. "there there now, all better now"

The gnome mage led them to the left. There were some guards there. Quickly he told everyone what to do, and they killed the guards fast. That was not so hard!
    Then there were 2 more guards!!
    The paladins sneaked around them, then, they both charged!!! The hunter got overexited, and shot with all his might, and then the others started out with roaring battleshouts. NOOOOOOO yelled the mage. DO NOT YET ....to late. There went the deathknight already, dead to the floor...well, that is not to bad, since he was already dead or something like that. In the nick of time, the team could kill the guards, just before they could finish off more teammates. Luckily, the deathknight could be resurrected by the priest.

Now they saw him: their goal for today!!! A huge wormcreature, bathing with his tail in lava, a fiercefull enemy indeed!

"Awh comon!!!" the druid exclaimed. We are not truely as evil as to kill this nice worm are we! Look at it, its just a big cute cuddly worm!
    Everyone stared at him in disbelief. A cute worm?? Confidently, he walked towards the beast. "There there now, see, he is a good boy, I am a druid, I won't hurt you"
    "Druid come back!" the gnome yelled but it was to late. "OUT OUT EVERYBODY RUN OUT!!!!"
    To late for most...the worm went nuts, throwing steam and maggots at people. The druid died horribly between its jaws. Luckily, some made it out, and the worm did not bother to follow them. Even more luckily, their guild recently had done a great discovery: they could resurrect everyone in one go, if the bodies were not decomposed already. So that is what they did.

"Ok, ok, I guess I went about it the wrong way...he got scared of me apparently" the druid said. "But he will not fear my pet car!!!"
    And before they could stop him, he set lose a pet car he could make to drive at a distance.
    For some reason, everyone ran out again by themselves now. Only 5 minutes later did they dare to return...to find the car chewed up, and the druid in a not-so-alive state.

"rrrrrrrright then...you ugly beast" he exclaimed when he was able again to talk "now its between you and me"

He looked a bit angry now, his green hairs flailing around everyone while he jumped up and down.

"easy now" the gnome warned him. "Listen to me and STOP THE JUMPING"
    The druid stopped midjump, almost falling over. The gnome finally got everyonces attention.

He explained exactly what everyone would be supposed to do. Everyone listened intently...even the druid guy, although he was scowling at not being able to jump.

The priest and paladins said their prayers, food was prepared for a last meal, and everyone drank potions to strenghten their souls.

Then they were ready. The cheese paladin waited untill everyone was in position. Then, at a call of the gnome, she attacked!
    Everyone ran to the assigned places. Everyone? No, not everyone. One mage, also a gnome, was hopping around shooting missiles, but at the wrong spot! The tank almost died in a heavy attack, and one of the healers fell into the lava the worm was standing in.

"**** **** **** ****" the leading gmome cried out (****: 4 letter word meaning make love)

The team got utterly confused now. The nearest person to the paladin was the druid, but she did not fancy doing that with him, so she ran a bit further to the next paladin, the shaman and the druid started to kiss, not knowing what else to do, and the deathnight had only the hopping mage near him!
    But all did as they were expected to.

The hunter dropped dead, maggots swarmed all over the place, and the gnome kept shouting: "**** what are you doing **** **** **** **** paladin get back to tanking, heal her up you ****ing healers! shoot it NO JUMP HIS HEAD"
    The paladin, seeing how she was being chewed upon and the totall confusion, decided to sacrifise herself to save the others. "RUN you fools RUN"

The gnome, realising this did not go to well, and wanting at least one person to survive, used his escaping belt. Alas for him, it blew up in his face.
    Everyone started to run out. A few made it, luckily, so they could return again to the place of death.

When everyone was alive again, the gnome again exclaimed: "what were you doing" and they were looking at him, completely confused. "just following your orders sir" the shaman staggered.

The gnome realised he had erred. "I did not literally mean to ehm...make love....next time I say that, just ignore it ok"

"Now, back to duty" He explained it another time, gently and slowly. He pointed out where everyone had to stand, and where to run, and what to do.

"maybe if I just sneak around him and bite his neck off in my catform" the druid said. "NOOOOO" the others exclaimed. "okok...won't talk anymore then" he said grumpily.
    The mage gave them one final warning: "who screws up this time, will have his balloon popped by me!"
    The team looked shocked, and faces paled. NOT THE BALLOONS!!

Then, they went out for it again.
    "attaaaaaaaaaaack" Paladin taunting the worm, little wormlings all over, being controlled by the deathknight who was used to worm-control, killed by huge flaming fields the mages created, people jumping on the head of the worm if he reached out to chew on the brave paladin, smacking him down, avoiding his steam, not falling in the lave and (sadly) not making love anymore even though the gnome mentioned it a few more times.

Then, the worm went silent. When they dissected him out of scientific curiousity, they discovered a few items that probably belonged to uncarefull adventurers.

That day, they celebrated, with their little happy balloons, and they all lived happily ever after.
    Termia
    Termia

The gnome and the warcraft Empty Re: The gnome and the warcraft

Post by Termia Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 am

Now that the giant worm was down, the mage started to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the right side was doable as well. Not this evening, as the druid and paladins were drunk from a keg the none-cheesy paladin set down. The right side would wait till another day.

A few days later the mage looked around again, looking at his team. The druid was (again) jumping up and down, the cheese paladin trying to get him to sit down with cheese while the kitty druid put down a dancing totem.

"Okay all, we are going to the other side now." He said in teamspeak. The whole group turned around to go there. There were some guards to kill first, but they weren't so hard. The death knight got overexited again, and was lying on the floor, but other then that it went great.

"Good, now paladin left, cheese paladin right." The mage started. Then, before he could say anything else the druid started talking.

"No, we are not going to kill nice robots. They just need to be reprogrammed to behave. Let me do that, by offering cheese." The mage tried to stop him, but was to late.

"Out all, this aint to good," he yelled in teamspeak. The druid died a horrible death, but the rest of the team managed to get out in time. "Druid, could you refrain from talking to ALL the monsters that are strong? Their only purpose is to kill us."

The druid started to cry at this. Not talking to the monsters, just because they were evil? He couldn't understand that. The cheese paladin gave him some more cheese for comfort, making the druid perk up again.

The mage sighed before explaining what had to be done. The two paladins went to their places and started. The death knight and kitty druid waited a bit before attacking, and then went full out. The mage shouted orders through teamspeak, but tried to refrain from saying the four letter word that meant make love. He still remembered what happened the last time he said that.

"Almost down now." The paladin said. The mage immediatly shouted that he shouldn't jinx it. And indeed, the second after he said it, people started to die amass. "Kill them fast! Kill them with all you have!" He yelled, but it was to late. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why did you have to jinx it? The next person to jinx it will get their balloon popped, understood?" Again gasps could be heard over the teamspeak. He threatened their balloons, AGAIN.

The whole group went back in and went again. The mage killed some adds, and the paladins took alot of hits. The healers healed them up, while listening to the mage shouting orders. Finally, the bosses went down. The hunter opened them up with his engineering and found some armor the bosses were making.

"I sooo do not want to know why they left that in their body's." The cheese paladin said. The druid started hopping around again, and the keg of alcohol went down again. The kitty druid put down the dancing totem again, and the group partied.

Rorschach
    Rorschach

Post by Rorschach Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am

The group heroicly walked up to Chimaereon, a sleeping beast, their capes valiantly waving up and down in the wind.
    The human paladin walked up and said with a powerful voice: "EVIL FORCE FROM AZEROTH, I SHALL RID THEE FROM THESE LANDS WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT I VANQUISH THEE!"

Fueled with excitement the group ran into Chimaeron's lair, finding a sleeping beast. The human paladin tried to keep order and peace in her raid. After finally succeeding she said:

"Alright guys, all watch this video"

The raid went quiet, they all grabbed their crystal balls and started focussing to tune their magic to the video. The video revealed how to kill the boss.

After preparing, the Druid called out: "CAAUULLDDROONNNN". Shortly after, he pulled out a massive cauldron the size of body out of his invicible backpack, the cauldron (conviniently already filled and steaming hot, fully equipped with vial dispenser) was set to rest on the ground. Everyone got an equal part of the strange sludge inside.

After nearly vomiting from trying to drink it. The fight began. The paladin yelled at the beast, awakening it instantly. The beast, having a terrible morning breath, dazed the paladin.

The other paladin quickly sprung into action, he yelled to get the boss' attention. Meanwhile the healers were working at their top to keep their raid barely alive. They were instructed not to heal their raid fully.

In the words of the human paladin "just ignore it if you see somebody's thighs poking out of their ears, as long as they are on the edge of being alive, we'll be fine".
    So the healers did as they said.

The DPS, not seeming to be bothered by their livers being scattered across their bodies, attacked with all of their might, the boss got more hurt and more hurt.

But there was a problem, the boss knocked the protective concoction offline that was protecting the raid from dying from their own intestines strangling them. So all of the people crawled to the middle of the room, where the shamans started almost drowning the entire raid.

"STOP SPLASHING ME" The Druid exclaimed, whilst happily making plants grow on people's bodies and implanting the raid with living seeds.

"Sorry but I have to heal!" The female shaman said.
    But then something went wrong, the boss turned over to one of the tanks and killed him very quickly.

"BATTLE REZ" The Shaman cried.
    The Druid did as he was asked, he started casting Rebirth on the dead tank. The tank came back to live, all of his bones expertly knit together.

Unfortunately, the other tank already died from the boss' vicious attacks. The freshly reborn tank was soon to follow. Followed by the rest.

"GAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" it resonated in the room from 8 different people. The sound of a raid dying..

Luckily one of the hunters was being a wuss was smart enough to lay on the ground and stop breathing. Long enough for the beast to stop caring about him. He stood up and started resurrecting the entire raid.

The draenai paladin quickly reached in his backpack, took out a basket, filled the basket with bubbeling water and put a live lobster in it. "Dinner" he called.

The Draenai, obviously being proud of his dish was a bit annoyed to see the raid complain about how the best dish he could make was a lobster in a bucket of water. The gnome prowled over to the bucket and started bathing in it.

The draenai tank, being a bit grumpy now. Watched everyone eat and the battle started again.

"STACK! SPREAD! AOE HEALS! GET THOSE TWO! KEEP THEM ABOVE 10K! HEAL THE TANKS UP! HEAL ME HEAAALL MEE HEAAALLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE" it sounded in the room, shortly before the tanks died again and the raid aswell.

After wisping/ghosting our way back to the raid, trying not to die from the fearsome elevator, forged long ago by an ancient race long forgotten by time in order to kill intruders (esspecially gnomes). The fight started once again. The fight raged on, sweat was pouring from the tanks faces from a combination of exhaustion, the temperature in the room and their heavy armour. The beast suddenly used an ability to render all healing useless.

The Druid, slow to catch on yelled: "GAAARRGGHHH, WHY AREN'T MY HEALS WORKING?!"
    The Human paladin calmly replied: "Because all healings are reduced.."
    The Druid, feeling a bit stupid now for not having remembered, started firing bolts of devastating energy towards the beast.

The other healers did the same. Unfortunately the healers (esspecially the Druid) had the unfortunate habit of missing almost all of their attacks. The raid's ranks became thinner and thinner, more died as the fight progressed. One tank remained, one DPS and two healers. At the last possible moment, the beast was down.

The Raid rejoiced once again, happily looting whatever the beast had hidden within it's belly. The Human Paladin, being the loot master, crawled inside of the monsters belly, using her holy light as illumination. She emerged holding two powerful pieces of equipment. She distributed them and the raid pressed on.

The healers were absolutely exhausted from the fight, it was sheer hell having to heal through all of it. They all seemed tired until the Druid called out: "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LOOK AT THE HEALING". He called out the healing done. The healers rejoiced to see how well they have done. In this knowledge, the healers were slightly less tired and along with the rest of the raid continued to the last boss, Nefarian the fearsome dragon (and Onyxia, the less fearsome dragon)
    Clammy
    Clammy
    Admin

Post by Clammy Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Now, our readers might wonder..what happened to our hero, the gnome mage that lead the raids? To fill in that story, I decided to write you another thrilling chapter.

The celebrations went on for days after the team beat the machine contructs. Then the gnome said it was time to proceed, venture deeper into the cave and kill more monsters that would else threaten the civilised world. So once more, they stood within the cavemouth.

"Where to?" they asked. "Straight ahead" the brave gnome told them. "NOOOOO" the druid yelled "I bumped off the walls there first time here, that hurt!!" The mage looked wearily at him. "When you feasted, I have been looking for where to go. There was a secret path there, its open now. But don't go ahead please, you might bump into worse things then walls" The entire team was cheering! And forward they went!
    However, nobody really seemed to trust the druid to much, although he really seemed to just take it easy, wondering about the rock constructions and stalagmites.

They kept checking what he was doing, untill suddenly a terrible screaming sounded through the caves. The gnome fell to his little knees and wept. "whyyyyyyy" he said in an empty, hollow voice.

The druid looked around. "what did I do now!!! I did not do anything!" The gnome signed ahead, not able anymore to speak. The druid had a look...Where was the team??? It was here not a minute ago! Carefully he stepped forward, untill he came to a spot where the floor suddenly ended. He looked over the edge. An elevator was slowly rising. On it lay several corpses...the corpses of the team. "oops" he said.

Luckily, as a druid, the Gods had given him alot of resurrection abilities, and he started to revive his comrades. The gnome could not stop crying. Only when the team was again alive, he managed to get up and wipe his tears. They were all very nice to him now, for once. They were touched by his grief for them (well...he was not grieving their demise, but the sheer stupidity of them, but he could hardly tell them that)

This is the first phase of what happened to our brave gnome, be sure to read the sequal, co-written by Termia and Clammy!
    Termia
    Termia

Post by Termia Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 pm

On they went, until they saw a new creature: a guy with a HUGE cooking pot! The kitty druid and the deathknight grabbed the druid before he could go to find out what the guy was cooking. The gnome sighed and the other mage snickered.

Then the gnome leader started to explain what that guy was doing, and exactly how evil the contents of the cooking pot were.

Since that did not stop the druid from looking at it with curiosity and a bit of hunger, he started on the guy.

Then, the mage looked at the deathknight. "You" the deathknight looked startled at the strict voice "you stand in the corner there and do not move the first 5 seconds of the fight. I saw you making faces to the other enemies, drawing attention to yourself and getting yourself and teammembers killed by it!!!" The deathknight looked slightly embarrased. It was a habit of him, to taunt his enemies before attacking, it gave him strenght. But he went into his corner quietly.

The mage looked very content. Now he had dealt with the worst problems in the team...or so he thought. "attack!" his orders sounded. Immediately the 2 brave paladins set off to the enemy, roaring and taunting him to distract the attention from the others of the team. Everyone moved into position fast.

Then the enemy suddenly turned from them, and with a roar he moved to the deathknight instead!!! The gnome did not understand, he had send the deathknight in the corner had he not? Then upon looking, he noticed the problem. The deathknight, as instructed, was standing in his corner....mooning the enemy!

"DEATHKNIGHT STOP THAT AT ONCE!!" The gnome yelled, while the paladins started insulting the creatures mother. The whole group focussed once more and attacked the creature. The creature kept calling small monsters, which were picked up by the cheese paladin. "All attack those little monsters now, they seem vulnerable!" The gnome yelled, every attacker complying. And to his disdain, the druid also started to attack them. The druid ran around while attacking some of them. "What are you doing druid? Heal! Heal! Stop moving around and heal!"

The druid complied, still jumping around, but now healing. After a while no more little monsters came and the paladin attacked the creature once more. After a while the creature switched tactics, getting two larger monsters to his aid. "Paladin, pick them up! Kill the boss!" While the team exhausted their energy to get the creature down, something changed. The creature became larger and started bashing everyone down. "NOOOOOOO" The gnome yelled. The whole group died within seconds. After running back in and eating some food, the fight started again.

"Listen up you druid!!! You will NOT jump about, you will stand in exactly THAT spot and you do not move a finger, you hear!" The druid looked very sad. HE had not been the one getting himself killed by an elevator! But, loyal teammember as he was, he would obey.

The fight started again. The group had noticed that, while they were fighting the little monsters, the creature was healing. After looking at abilities, they found a way to stop the creature from healing himself. This time a hunter kept soothing the creature, preventing him to heal.

"HEALS, MORE HEALS!! WTF are you doing druid!!!! Taunt him paladins, taunt him back to you!!!!"

The paladins immediately started to insult the enemies mother. Somehow that always seemed very effective, and luckily it was now as well, but the team was already dying from the poisonous gasses from the cooking pot and the creatures the boss in his anger had released, and there simply was still not enough healing. The druid looked very sad "you told me not to move a finger, should I heal or not"

"YES HEEEAAAAAALLLL"

"But I can not heal without jumping" The druid was almost in tears now. He really wanted to do as the silly gnome told him but he did not see how he was to heal without jumping!

Then, the female shaman interfered. "Maybe he can jump in a 6 foot square, that would not hurt, and I REALLY need some assistance healing right now!"

The gnome, who had now lost an eye as well as one of his legs, had to agree, and screamed "JUST HEAL US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"

The druid, who was actually the best healer ever, started to use all of his spells simultaneously, somehow fixing the gnomes leg together with the half chopped off arm of a paladin, the ears of the other gnome mage and putting the intestines of the hunter back into him, and he even managed to resurrect the deathknight that had not survived his mooning, making him once more a ferious enemy against the enemy.

The shamans sighed with relieve, they were completely exhausted!!

And the druid, he jumped around happily, untill the evil cooking guy lay down on the floor, very very dead, and then, he jumped some more.

The gnome mage however went into a complete mental breakdown. He just sat there, crying on the floor, nothing came from him anymore but sobs.

The team had to carry him home, and handed him into the caring care of his father, to recuperate
    Rorschach
    Rorschach

Post by Rorschach Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Ignore this, but don't ignore the part where I said you have to ignore this, cause then you wouldn't ignore it causing you to listen to it and ignore it.

You know what, nevermind, this makes my brain hurt.

Last edited by Rorschach on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure to maintain chronological order.)
    Termia
    Termia

Post by Termia Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

The gnome recovered after a few days, and went with his loyal group to a dragon. This would be the last monster before the boss of the area would show himself. The gnome looked around, seeing the druid eating some cheese. 'Good,' He thought to himself, 'at least that way he will be calm... for now.'

He explained the abilities of the dragon before rushing forward to the gong. He would bang it before heading back to the group. The dragon wouldn't know who called him, as he was blind. The paladin rushed forward on his command and yelled at the dragon. While yelling she threw her shield, which magically came back in her hand after hitting. The dragon was enraged now and followed the paladin, who made as much sound as possible.

"Attack it!" The gnome yelled. The group roared as one man and started attacking. The gnome looked around, and saw EVERYONE attacking the dragon. "Healers, what the ~bleep~ are you doing? Heal! The paladin is losing eyes over there, heal, heal!" The healers, confused about this, started healing.

"But you just said attack it!" The female shaman said. The gnome facepalmed at this, before launching another attack.

"I didn't mean healers attack, I meant the damagers to start." The gnome said, before seeing the palading fall over. "Resurrect her! Deathknight, keep the agro. Healers heal him up till the paladin is up!" Then the deathknight fell over as well. The mage, seeing all the people in heavy armor die, yelled "run! Run away!" and then started running himself. While running out of the cave several people still fell over. When he heard the dragon stopped attacking he looked over his shoulder. The dragon flew up and a went to a place near the place where the gong was. He ran back in and started praying that enough people were alive. One of the healers started to ressurect everyone.

"Okay, let's do this again. Healers, heal this time." The gnome yelled. The dragon sniffed his way and the paladin quickly yelled over the gnome. They started again, this time the healers did their healing job, the people damaging damaged and the paladin kept shouting. The dragon died after having fought heroically. They disected him and saw some more items from uncarefull travelers. After distributing the loot, the group left the room to the central room. There, a human that had suddenly appeared said some stuff. The boss of the area had appeared...

Last edited by Termia on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rorschach
    Rorschach

Post by Rorschach Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

The gnome, now desperate and broken. Grabbed himself from the floor to lead the raid once more into victory.

The raid proceded into the central chamber.
    "Uugghhhhh" the human paladin complained. "It's so hot here" looking at the magma pool below her.
    "Can I put on something cooler?"

"Like what?" the gnome asked.
    "Well I still have this beautiful dress that I.." the paladin replied, but before she could finish her sentence the gnome interupted her: "NO, you're wearing your tanking gear and that's FINAL".

The paladin started pouting and crying, but eventually got soothed by the gentle pulses of the draenai shaman's healing totem.

The raid was now eye in eye with Nefarian. "I thought we were fighting a dragon!" the druid exclaimed disappointed and sounding almost sad.
    "He'll turn into a dragon when we anger him" the draenai paladin replied in his usual calm, relaxed voice.

"SLOW FALL!" The gnome exclaimed. The mages of the group, including the gnome, started casting slow fall on everyone. "JUMP" the gnome said.

The raid jumped into the pit of doom, the gnome was playing close attention to the human paladin in case she decided to put on a dress anyway.

Onyxia, the sister of the fearsome Nefarian (but not so fearsome herself), did not like people slowly falling into her pit and started moving towards our heroes.

The draenai paladin, quick to respond, yelled at the beast: "YOU CALL YOURSELF A DRAGON?! YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A MUTATED GNOME TO ME!" this angered the dragon tremendously, steam was coming out of it's ears and her blood started boiling.

The human paladin swiftly proceded to Nefarian, she used her signature move of greeting a newly encountered lifeform by throwing her solid steel shield into the eye of the beast whilst insulting it "OH I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU, OH WAIT YEAH I DID! CRY SOME MORE YOU BIG BABY".

The fearsome dragon didn't shed a single tear, but instead swooped down on the paladin, starting to attack her with all of his might.

Meanwhile Onyxia was releasing terrible bolts of lightning from her sides. "TURN HER, TURN HER" the gnome exclaimed. But he was too late, the draenai paladin failed to comply in time and half of the raid was dead. Cause of the lack of healers, the draenai tank was soon to follow, and as such, the rest of the raid aswell.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" the Gnome cried out. "No worries, I'll get it next time" the draenai replied, again in his calm voice.

BUT WAIT! One of the mages turned invisible to prevent dying. What a cunning strategy. He swiftly resurrected the entire raid with the most powerful resurrection spell in the land.

Our heroes stood once again, bravely and strong. After breathing for the first time in their newly born bodies. They noticed something was off..

"Where are we..?" the human paladin asked with a heavy tone of concern in her voice. But before the mage could answer her question the druid interupted the conversation with a very loud "OHHHHH FUCCKKK, WHY MAGE?! WHYYYY?!".

The less fearsome Dragon, presumably being jealous that she didn't have such a cool resurrection spell, started biting down on our heroes. Being very unprepared and still have dazed from being reborn, they died, again.

"Now that wasn't very smart of you now was it?" The Human Paladin asked, sounding almost amused. "Nooo.. maybe not" the mage replied, nearly in tears from laughter.

After regaining their corporeal forms they proceded once more into the lair. "FOOOOOOOD" it echoed in the room.
    The raid proceded to eat, the draenai shaman, always having been a bit of a mother, started handing out napkins to her friends and reminded them kindly not to swim 20 minutes after eating.

The hunter, being a bit slow to regain his corporeal form, jumped off the elevator platform hoping to reach the food in time before it was all gone, but he misjudged the distance and landed right inside of the Dragon's pit!

The hunter screamed in fear and ran to the edge of the lair, where he quickly shadowmelded, a powerful ability his race had since the dawn of time. "Oh thank god" the draenai shaman exclaimed, being glad her children didn't die again.

"No worries, we'll just eat all of the food" the mage said laughing. The hunter, a bit grumpy now from not being able to move a muscle. Proceded to rubbing in the raid's face "Yeah, but you can't go down here, I can" he laughed.

The Druid Healer, interperting this as a challenge, shapeshifted into a cat and jumped down into the lair. Whilst in mid-air he started prowling, (yes he started prowling on air, I KNOW IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, I'M TELLING A STORY HERE OKAY?!) hiding himself for the beast's sight.

The Druid, being able to move unlike the hunter, mocked the hunter by walking around and saying "Well this isn't so hard". He was getting a bit stupid now and proceded to walk towards the dragon, being sure that he wouldn't be spotted.

The raid seemed to agree, they weren't complaining about it. Unfortunately the druid, having long forgotten his talents in stealth and feral combat, wasn't as effective at hiding as he used to be. The Dragon lifted his head, inhaled deeply in it's nose. "I SMELL TREE BARK AND CHEESE" he cried. He started charging up.

"OH NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO" The Human paladin cried. But before she could say more she, along with the others, was laying dead on the ground.

After their ghosts slipping into something "more comfortable" (in this case meaning their bodies) for the millionth time. They decided to try one more time. And so it was, they surrounded the weaker dragon whilst the human tank was insulting the stronger one.

"HEY FATTY FAT MCFAT FATT, OVER HERE" it sounded, the dragon, being terrible insecure about his weight after the winter holidays. Started attacking the paladin.

The rest of the raid was focussing on the weaker dragon, and it seemed to work. Everything was going nicely. The weaker dragon died and they proceded with the bigger dragon, who filled the room with lava.

"TO THE PILLARS!" The gnome cried. Everyone did as they were told, except for the druid, who was a bit picky and didn't know if the pillar he wanted to climb on would match his hair colour. After some swimming around in his druidic swimming form, he jumped on top of one of the pillars.

The healers were now seperated from each other, assigned to heal their pillar and their pillar only. They always were used to relying one another's strengths. But fortunately the damage was managable.

The lava level dropped and the raid jumped down, trying to kill the dragon. Everything was going well until the dragon released a mighty ability that did high damage, the raid was now heavily damaged.

Unfortunately, everyone was tired from the previous encounters, their reactions having slowed and the raid eventually dying.

The adventurer's still rejoiced, they had accomplished great things this day, but there was still a task at hand, Nefarian. Our heroes swore an oath to kill this evil on another day and went apart to their families to sleep.
    Termia
    Termia

Post by Termia Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 am

The gnome looked around once more. This would be the day they got Nefarian down. The group was ready for it and today would be it.

The druid put down a hot cauldron, telling everyone to pick a flask and fill it.

"It tastes like chicken." The hunter exlaimed in surprise.

"No, it tastes like cheese!" The druid shouted. All the healers agreed with him, how could anyone mistake that?

"No way, this is cake!" The paladins shouted. The mages were quiet, but secretly thought it tasted like strawberries. Soon there was an argument between the members.

"Silence!" The gnome shouted. "We need to focus on Nefarian, and his sister Onyxia!"

Everyone quieted down immediatly.

"Okay, now I want everyone to wait, I'll see if everyone indeed is ready." The gnome continued. Good thing to that he checked, as the hunter had fallen asleep. After waking him up again, the mages slow falled all and they went in the pit.
    "Attack Onyxia! No, all to Nefarian!" The mage shouted, leaving a few surprised people. The kitty druid started running after his tail, while the death knight send an army to Nefarian while keeping attacking Onyxia. "What is that army doing there? Get it away, get it away! Kitty druid, attack Nefarian! All attack Nefarian!" The mage continued to yell, earning him a breath from Nefarian.

"Hey ugly, do you like picking on gnomes? Even if they only have bones? And fat..." The human paladin shouted to Nefarian, having him attack her again.

"Thank you." The gnome said, before realising the human paladin called him fat. "And it's not fat, it's muscles!"

Then, Onyxia died.

"To the pedestals!" The gnome shouted, with the raid complying. Everyone went to his assigned pedestal. Everyone? No, the druid was again being picky, but in the end got there. Everyone he had to heal was still alive, so he didn't get reprimanded. After everyone dealed with the monsters on their pedestal, Nefarian made the lava dissapear again. The group jumped down and started attacking Nefarian.

"Run with those monsters! They will die on their own!" The gnome shouted to the draenei tank.

"Yes yes," the draenei said, "I'm running already."

"Okay, okay. I will leave you alone then." The gnome said, again focussing on Nefarian. The dragon was breathing heavily by now. "Keep going guys!"

The paladin threw her shield, the mages threw fire rocks, the hunter shot his last arrows while his pet scratched the dragon, the kitty druid made more wounds on the dragon and the death knight threw salt in the wounds. The dragon tried to escape, but died before he could.

"This was not... meant... to... happen." He said with his last breath. Then he finally died. The group cheered and started to party. The gnome checked the insides of the dragons and passed out the equipment.

"So, how do we get out of here?" The human paladin said after an hour. The gnome looked around and saw the problem.

"I will make a portal to the major city." He said, promptly waving with his arms and making a portal.

The group had perservered and could now go home and relax. The mage however did vow not to go with this group again, to much weird stuff going on...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 am