Twilight Justice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for members of Twilight Justice and Blue Feathers

3 posters

The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon

Rorschach
    Rorschach

The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon Empty The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon

Post by Rorschach Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 am

So at one point we were raiding in BWD, we were heading for Maloriak after killing the first two bosses. Until we came across the trash dragon. Humanheart ninja pulled it accidentally and pulled it back to the elevator because he was trying to escape, the raid wiped.

After we ran back in we moved to the elevator and found the dragon to be coming up with it. The dragon killed us. After that we saw the dragon sleeping up the elevator! After trying to lure him down, he went up again and killed us.

Then we ganked him all at once but the dragon was pulled to the elevator and the elevator went down and up and down and up and everything was bugging out. Eventually the dragon returned to his original state.

Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/?vc869618tenucyi
    Lardo
    Lardo

The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon Empty Re: The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon

Post by Lardo Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 am

A DRAGONS WOES

Maimgore lay asleep as the warmth of the chambers’ lava warmed the air.

Shouting and groaning roused him from his slumber, he opened one weary eye and sighed.
    “Oh no…not again,” he groaned, Malorak had warned him that if another group of adventurers gained entrance to his chamber, he would be gracing the newest addition to the Mc Donald’s menu.

The screaming and deep throated gurgling that emanated from above pleased him as he knew that he would be able to sleep that little bit longer, “Magmore seems to be giving them a little trouble,” he chuckled softly.

All was quite until the shouting and screaming started again, the sound of chains rattling signalled the end of Magmore.
    “Oh great,” he sighed, “another moaning session in the canteen from the worm,” he rolled his eyes as he mimicked how Magmore would be while chewing his way through another toasted adventurer. “they did this and they did that! I swear if he says anything about complaining to Netharion again I will bite his head off myself.” He buried his head under his wing and squeezed his eyes shut.

Flashing and banging came from the upper level, streaks of blue lightning flashed around the ceiling as the adventurers fought the golems then all went quiet, soft whispering came from his left.
    He shifted slightly and peeked from under his wing.
    Three adventurers crept towards him.

“What are you doing Rorsh?” Humanheart asked anxiously.
    “Shh…I am going to stealth past him.”
    “Errr…guys where are the others?” Venduil stood back nervously.
    “It will be ok,” Rorshach said as he entered cat form and faded, “he won’t see me.”

Maimgore chuckled, “three? Good I was hungering for a snack”
    He waited until the druid had gone behind him and up the stairs, he could see the Paladin stepping closer to the wall, “just a little more my little tinned human.”

Then the smell hit him, Cheese, his lactose intolerance was so bad that even the smell threw him into a rage, he stood and spun round, grabbing the paladin by the arm.

“It is not bad enough that you wake me mortals!” he growled “but you churn my stomach with the smell of CHEESE! For that you will DIE,”
    Within seconds, the Druid and Paladin were dead; a constant stream of arrows came from the hunter who was backing away with each shot.
    With one swipe of his claw the hunter lay dead.

Maimgore looked up and smiled evilly, he could see the rest of the adventurers looking down on him and laughing as the platform descended.

“It’s ok guys, he cant get at us, wait till the others get here and we can carry on,”
    The platform stopped by his feet and Maimgore stepped on to it, the motor whirred into life and the platform started to rise.

His attack caught them by surprise and his flame breath toasted each one to a charred husk.
    He laughed heartily as the platform lowered him back down to the chamber floor, he swaggered back to his spot and closed his eyes slowly.
    “That will teach them!” he chuckled.
    “Never underestimate a dragon who has been to university!”

Clammy
    Clammy
    Admin

The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon Empty Re: The Hyper-Intelligent Elevator Dragon

Post by Clammy Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 am

Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile What a Face lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm