Twilight Justice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for members of Twilight Justice and Blue Feathers

2 posters

The Bastion of Twilight (Justice)

Rorschach
    Rorschach

The Bastion of Twilight (Justice) Empty The Bastion of Twilight (Justice)

Post by Rorschach Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am

After resting from their previous adventure, the human paladin called a guild meeting.

"HEAR ME, HEAR ME. PEOPLE OF TWILIGHT JUSTICE LEND ME YOUR EARS" she said in her loudest voice. "THERE IS A NEW EVIL IN THE TWILIGHT HIGHLANDS, ONE WE MUST VANQUISH"

"Do we have time to prepare" the druid asked, concerned if he could bring enough cheese for the raid.

"I'll give you two hours to prepare" the answer was.

The team disbanded and prepared in various ways. The druid emptied the guild bank and started brewing flasks in Stormwind to make cauldrons out of "MUAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" it sounded whilst he was mixing the chemicals.

The paladin went to the cheesery for target practice, she always thought smashing those agile rats was a good way for her to train her precision.

The shaman healer went to a local lake and collected buckets of water with which to splash her friends with. Whilst the draenai paladin was fishing in the same lake, a passtime he's quite used to.

But before they knew it, the time had come, the raid was near. The group assembled and flew up to the twilight highlands. "Brrrr it's cold" the gnomes complained, their small bodies not being able to handle the cold of the highlands.

The raid entered the Bastion and prepared. The Draenai paladin instantly cooked up a basket of freshly cooked water, dumped a lobster in it and yelled "DINNER". The raid, being quite baffled by what's in front of them and if it's edible ate the live lobster without complaints.

As the paladins ate the lobster, after a mere 10 seconds of nibbling on it their muscles suddenly grew. The healers and casters suddenly became smarter whilst the more cunning people like the rogues and the hunters became more agile. Nobody really understood how it happened, but they weren't complaining.

But the human paladin was eager to go on, she yelled to the mages "SHEEP THAT TARGET", and so they did, the giant monster became nothing more than a harmless sheep. To which the hunter responded with a quick ice trap on the sheep. The poor monster was now a sheep and frozen in ice. To which the druid responded by rooting the icy block of sheeped monster to the ground.

"Well he's no longer much of an issue" the druid said. And the hunter agreed. The human paladin threw her shield with all her might at a monster whilst insulting it. The draenai paladin quickly ran behind her to pick up any creatures left astray.

The rest of the raid soon began nuking the monsters. "MUAHAHAHAHA FEEL MY FIERY WRATH" the female human mage said "MAAGGEEERRAAGGEEE" as the veins in her head started to grow and her eyes started to glitter from all the fiery destruction. The warrior, being enraged as ever loved how the blood of his enemies splashed his face as he heared them scream in pain.

Meanwhile the draenai healer threw buckets of water at whoever lost certain body parts, the water quickly became part of the body and started forming a new limb. The druid healer was making all sorts of weird plants and living seeds grow on the bodies of his targets. The human paladin, taking the most damage and most healing now resembled a flooded rainforest.

As the last monster died the water started dripping from her body and the growths of the druid started residing, making her look vaguely human again. The paladin, although preferring this growse stuff over certain death, never really liked it and said "Guys, can you please heal me a bit less, I'm really getting the creeps".

On they went, clearing trash towards the boss until they accidentally pulled two groups. The healers were healing as fast as they could and it was going quite well until the draenai healer screamed "WHAA THAT WAS MY LAST BUCKET OF WATER I'M OUT OF WATER (OOW)". Lacking the healing of their shaman, the raid soon fell to the ground and died. Except for of course the hunter who was playing dead, and when the coast was clear he stood up and resurrected his friends.

After a quick break to talk about their problems with the group, a guild standard because having a near-death experience proves very traumatic when you don't talk about it. The raid continued, they fought and they fought until they reached Halfus Wyrmbreaker.

The hunter and the druid were playing with their cars until the druid asked "I wonder if I can pull him with my car". "No you can't" the draenai paladin answered "this is one of the few bosses you can hug, you can only pull him by attacking". The druid, eager to try this out, walked up to the boss with his hunter friend and hugged him. The boss appearently was not in the hugging mood today and slashed the druid to bits in one slash and then headed for the rest of the raid. In a matter of seconds the entire raid was undone of their livers and spleens and dead on the ground, only the paladin survived because she saw it coming and ran away.

Again in his calm voice the draenai paladin said "Hmm, okay, I guess not then". After the raid ran back to collect their damaged bodies and they ate some lobster to restore their lost organs, the druid prepared his cauldron.
    The druid had a bit of an evil look on his face, for he thought that the cauldron tasted a bit too faint and decided to put in 8 vials of Deathblood Venom to give it an extra bite. The raid drunk the flasks and burned their throats "GAARRRGGHHH, WHAT IS THIS STUFF?! OMFG" it sounded in the chamber. "It's my special recipe" the druid answered proudly. The raid gave the druid the dirty eye and proceded with the boss.

Minature dragons were flying everywhere, massive spells of death and destruction ravaged the battlefield, warriors violently swinging their axes around to hit as many of the buggers as possible. Blood was flying everywhere and everyone slowly started to resemble a drowned forest again, lit up by holy light. After killing the small dragons they proceded to the dragons, which were a bit tough but didn't put up too much of a fight. After that they all attacked Halfus, the human mage popped Time Warp and everybody started to grow. "LOOK MOMMY I'M A BIG BOY NOW Very Happy" the druid yelled enthousiastically.

But no one heard him because they were focussing on killing the boss, who c ouldn't withstand the fury for long and collapsed to the ground.

Another victory for Twilight Justice, but maybe the fearsome Valonia and Theralion would put a stop to their victory streak?
    Termia
    Termia

The Bastion of Twilight (Justice) Empty Re: The Bastion of Twilight (Justice)

Post by Termia Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Now that Halfus lay death, the human paladin guided the group further through the complex building. After a few more monsters, they spotted the two dragons.

"Hey, isn't she that dragon that helped one of the bosses?" The druid asked.

"Yes, this is the same dragon. She ran away during the fight remember?" The human paladin replied swiftly. "Okay guys, this is what we will do..."

After the explanation the human paladin ran to Valiona, calling her flames weak and trowing her magic boomerang shield. She ran under the dragon, making sure Valiona turned around.

"Argh, it's black before my eyes!" The hunter yelled.

"Do what must be done." The paladin said, before again throwing her magic boomerang shield.

After a while, Valiona inhaled really deeply, before showing the paladin her flames WEREN'T weak. What she didn't know was that everyone was already behind her, hitting her from behind. By the time she noticed this, she stopped breathing fire and turned back to the human paladin. She started chuckling, and the group saw pink swirly spots appearing underneath them.

"Run!" Everyone called simutaneously. The next second everyone was running through the room. Swirly spots usually hurt.

Valiona lifted up, and Theralion landed. Again, the paladin threw her shield, while the others started attacking Theralion.

"Kill him with fire!!!" The mage yelled, before unleashing pure fire on Theralion.

The druid started laughing insanely, and became a tree. "You won't die!!!" He yelled, running around as a tree and making everyone resemble trees.

After a mighty roar, Theralion fell down. Valiona followed suit, making the whole group look in wonder. They hadn't attacked Valiona while she was in the air, how did she die? After a few seconds of shock, they all shrugged it off and started cheering.

"We take a few days break, so that we don't resemble trees anymore, but after those days we go to the next boss. I've heard he is a real pain." The human paladin said.

"MUHAHAHAHAAHA" The druid laughed, continuing for a while. The elementium monstrosity was nothing to his tree growing skills!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 am